London Wing Chun Articles Library
Wing Chun News, Features and Interviews
In this section of London Wing Chun you will find a virtual library of Wing Chun articles, features and interviews with Sifus. Scroll down and check through the list of links below to see our whole list of Wing Chun articles.
London Wing Chun Article of the month...
The Wing Chun Teahouse Magazine Fall Edition
The Wing Chun Teahouse Magazine (www.wingchunteahouse.org) is an excellent e-publication dedicated the art of Wing Chun Kung Fu.
The Wing Chun Teahouse seeks to widen discussion and information sharing within the Wing Chun community, to advance and celebrate the beauty and effectiveness of Wing Chun.
Wing Chun Teahouse Magazine Contents:
- Glimpses of Lok Yiu: William Blech remembers his late Sifu and shares a short bio of this great Wing Chun master.
- Wing Chun, Not in the Garage Anymore: Running a large, high quality Wing Chun business for a living... both quality and quantity can co-exist.
- Wing Chun and MMA Competition: From Someone Who's Been There and Done That: UFC II competitor and Wing Chun practitioner, Scott Baker describes his personal experience of using Wing Chun in MMA.
- Travelling to Taiwan and Hong Kong: Marc Debus travel journal.
- Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun Iron Wolves Fight Team: Alan Orr's NHB Wing Chun experiment.