London Wing Chun Articles Library
Wing Chun News, Features and Interviews
In this section of London Wing Chun you will find a virtual library of Wing Chun articles, features and interviews with Sifus. Scroll down and check through the list of links below to see our whole list of Wing Chun articles.
London Wing Chun Article of the month...
The Wing Chun Magazine 2007 Edition Download Now
The Wing Chun Magazine (www.wingchunteahouse.org) is an excellent e-publication dedicated the art of Wing Chun Kung Fu.
The Wing Chun Magazine (formerly Wing Chun Teahouse) seeks to widen discussion and information sharing within the Wing Chun community, to advance and celebrate the beauty and effectiveness of Wing Chun.
Wing Chun Magazine 2007 Contents:
- More Than Just Hands: The often overlooked importance of Wing Chun leg techniques by Simone Sebastiani.
- A Tribute to Wang Kiu: Honoring one of Yip Man’s earliest students, Joseph Wang Kiu by Johnny Ryckewaert Sr. & Johnny Ryckewaert Jr..
- The Revival of Bare-Knuckle Boxing: An Unexpected Component of Wing Chun Armando Sainz takes us into a marriage of Wing Chun and European Bare-Knuckle Boxing by Armando Sainz.
- My Training with Lo Man Kam:Marc Debus’ Training with Yip Man’s Nephew
by Marc Debus.
- Wing Chun Day:Report on UK’s First Multi-Style Wing Chun Event by John Broster.
- Kim Yeung Mah and the Powers of Wing Chun: Developing new awareness levels through Wing Chun stance training by Mario Hostios